Hire Developers in UAE
Successful teams carry out breakthroughs, create new products, exceed customer expectations, and also execute projects ahead of schedule and below the figures predicted in the estimate. They are linked by interdependence and a common goal. They trust each other and demonstrate a high degree of cooperation. There were the main features of a successful team of web developers, who is able to start working with you as soon as you read this article. As you strategize to hire developers in the UAE, consider whether you might need to hire Laravel programmers, find app developer freelance, or if partnering with an Azure managed services provider could be beneficial for handling your cloud infrastructure needs.
IT Market Capacity in UAE
Not all people think about the UAE as an IT destination for their business projects, but in fact it is a pretty appealing one. That is why we want to talk a bit more about the IT market capabilities in the UAE to show you more of its attractive traits and maybe help you to find the best IT services there. And the main helper in this case is, of course, statistics, that can show us the core advantages software development UAE can suggest to you. So, let’s take a deep breath and dive into the UAE IT market possibilities for a while to learn more about it.
- First things first we need to mention about are the overall numbers that shows us the wideness of the IT market in UAE. Thus, according to the statistics, there are 262k of IT professionals in the whole UAE. Such a number reflects the demand at the tech field existing there that causes consecutive growth of specialists’ quantity.
- What is more, it also entails growth of the IT companies number in which all these specialists can be engaged. In such a way, there are 32k of IT companies in the UAE! Stunning number, isn’t it? And it especially is as it means that your ability to find a suitable one is increasing with it. So, if you are looking for a software developer company in UAE there is a long list to choose from!
- Besides, there are also some numbers that show us the economical value of the IT market in UAE. Thus, the IT industry growth rate in UAE in the following five years is predicted to be 7.45%, that means a significant increase of the market volume. It shows us that it is a modern and fastly developing one, that makes it a better place for your business and IT outsourcing UAE.
- Talking about the outsourcing to UAE, it is also important to note about the tech export value that counts 2.9 billion for now. It means that services export is a significant part of the overall tech field in UAE. That is why you may easily find the best IT outsourcing company in UAE.
Differences at IT Market in UAE by Cities
So, we have already talked about the general IT market traits in UAE, but there is also a difference depending on the city you choose. That is why we analyzed the IT market in the top five UAE cities and are ready to tell you about our observations. Hence, below you can read more about each city and its peculiarities in the tech field.
- Dubai. The first city we want to talk about is Dubai, the most popular city in the UAE, an administrative center of the emirate. It can be honestly named an important trade and financial center in the UAE and even in the whole region. Surely, you know a lot about this city and have seen at least once its beautiful, overwhelming architecture. It all shows very well that Dubai is a modern tech hub.
That is why there are a lot of IT outsourcing companies in Dubai and specialists with different specializations. It raises the freelance offers, so that you can easily hire a freelance PHP developer in Dubai, for example. The average salary of a software developer in Dubai is $5,900 per month, that is a fair price for the software developer in UAE.
- Abu Dhabi. The next city is Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE. It is a big city and an important business center in the country. Also, it is a well developed one, that is reflected in the city’s appearance, its modern architecture and developed trade system. And, it is not a surprise that it is also a significant player in the IT market in UAE.
As a result, there are a great number of IT professionals and IT outsourcing companies in Abu Dhabi. The average salary of a software developer there is $4,000 per month. As you can see, it can be a good and cost-effective alternative to IT outsourcing in Dubai, as the average IT developers’ salary there is significantly lower, while the advantages are the same.
- Sharjah. One more city we want to emphasize is Sharjah, which is also named the cultural capital of the UAE. It is comparatively more conservative, and is also mirrored in the city’s structure and main sights. Thus, this city is especially good for excursions to learn more about the history and culture of the country, as there are plenty of preserved historical places and museums.
But, besides that, Sharjah is also a modern rapidly developing city, so the IT industry is also a major one here. Hence, it is presented with a pretty large number of specialists. The average salary of a software developer in Sharjah is $3,400 per month. So, if hiring a developer in Abu Dhabi or Dubai is not for your budget, then Sharjah is a great decision for you.
- Al Ain. Fourth city in our list and fourth city for the population factor in the UAE is Al Ain. It is a huge city situated not so far from the UAE capital, Abu Dhabi. There is an airport there, developed infrastructure with parks, museums, and historical places. Moreover, there is a university there that makes it a hub for young specialists.
The IT field is also presented there with the relatively high number of professionals engaged in this sphere. The average salary of a software developer in Al Ain is $5,100 per month. So, if you have not found an IT outsourcing company in Dubai, then try to look in Al Ain.
- Ajman. The last city to mention in our list is Ajman. It is an administrative center and one more big city in the UAE. It is located near Sharjah and connecting with it and Dubai makes an agglomeration. It makes Ajman an important player in the UAE IT market.
Thus, there are plenty of IT specialists there. The average salary of a software developer in Ajman is $3,000 per month. You can see that it is noticeably lower than in other UAE cities. That is why it is a good place to look for IT outsourcing companies in UAE if you have a tight budget or just do not want to spend too much money on some project.
Mobilunity IT Staffing Company Can Help You
We have already said that the selection of a dedicated team of developers is not an easy task. Before considering the benefits of our help, let’s’ remember the essence of outsourcing and outstaffing and all the advantages will become clear to you.
The meaning of outsourcing is as following: concentrate all resources on the type of activity that is the most important for your organization, and transfer the remaining supporting or accompanying functions to the professional partner. Outstaffing is hiring the dedicated programmers or experts who will work remotely on your project. In other words, it is not necessary for a successful business to do all the non-core functions related to the main activity of the organization, or with the management of the company, you can assign the maintenance of these processes to a specialized organization. And now let’s discover advantages of IT outstaffing with Mobilunity:
- We have highly qualified specialists;
- We and our English-speaking programmers are always in touch;
- All accompaniment is carried out online, so you can imagine that we are just like your employee in the next room;
- We take responsibility for our actions;
- Thanks to our experience, we can help you in any task related to the development of software with the help of our software engineers’ team;
- We save your money as we offer all-inclusive rate;
- You do not have problems with staff retention;
- Outstaffing is profitable from the position of wages;
- This also allows you to reduce taxes;
- You will save on renting premises, salaries, sick leaves, vacation periods and other things if you hire dedicated teams in Ukraine.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Developers in UAE?
The salary of a software developer in the UAE may vary depending not only on the location, but also on the experience and knowledge a specialist has. Thus, there are three main levels according to which all experts can be divided. The average salary of a software developer in UAE for the Junior level is $1,800 per month, for the Middle is $4,000 per month and for the Senior is $6,600 per month.
Besides, the salary may also vary depending on the specializations and skills a developer has. So, check the list below to learn more about the average monthly salaries in UAE for different tech specializations.
- A Laravel dedicated developer in Dubai makes nearly $2,500 per month on average.
- PHP developer salary in UAE is about $1,600 per month on average.
- Web developers in Abu Dhabi have an average salary of nearly $2,000 per month.
As you can see, the difference is pretty noticeable, but the UAE is still a great place for the IT field. So, you can find an IT outsourcing agency in Dubai or hire a developer Abu Dhabi UAE or look for a specialist in another city if these two are too expensive for you. The UAE gives you vast opportunities for IT outsourcing, no matter which goals and capacities you have!
Software developers in UAE are professionals but how much do they cost in different cities, for example, how much does it cost to hire developers in Dubai? Is it better to search for a Dubai web developer or maybe a website developer Abu Dhabi can do the same work cheaper? Let’s deal with this question.
Comparison of net salaries of Emirati and Ukrainian developers
If to compare the cost of hiring developers in UAE with the same offer in Ukraine, we will discover that Average developer salary in UAE is $5,300, and $2400 in Ukraine. Let’s consider how the price varies depending on the skills obtained by the programmers. The most demanded skills are PHP, .Net, Java, Angular, Laravel, Magento, and others. We will make our comparison according to the first three skills in different cities of UAE and Kyiv, Ukraine.
* Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Comparison of net salaries of developers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kyiv
Mobilunity Is a Trustworthy Developers’ Provider in UAE
Important, that we also have relevant experience in hiring professionals in the UAE, so our hiring specialists already know the peculiarities of the UAE market and have valuable contacts there. Moreover, it will be also followed by the cost-efficiency of our services and guarantees we will provide to you.
Besides, we already have tens of successful cases and satisfied clients. Thus, we have worked with Pafin, Finexpert, Booqable, Codename, CampToCamp, XPLG, Esurance, i-doit, Paidy, Zenchef, and many more.
So, if you are looking for IT outsourcing in the UAE, you can cooperate with us to find your best specialists for the project!
Benefits of Outsourcing the Hiring Process to Professionals
- We can help you to hire top software developers UAE;
- Our consultancy team will be always available for you if any misunderstandings appear with your employees;
- The work process will be comfortably managed online, so it feels like you are working with the specialist in the next room but not a developer in Abu Dhabi;
- We take the whole responsibility for our actions in the IT outsourcing UAE process;
- Due to the decade of experience in IT staffing in UAE we have, it is not a problem for our specialists to help with hiring top software development specialists for your projects;
- We can help you to save some money with our special service models;
- You will not experience any problems concerning staff retention as we will care about it;
- With us, for example, IT outsourcing Abu Dhabi may become more profitable for you;
- You receive an opportunity to reduce taxes as we cover this issue too;
You can save some money as you do not need to pay sick days, salary, rent, vacations for your employees, our company will cover all these issues if you decide to hire dedicated teams in Ukraine!
Our Main Service Models
- Dedicated development teams. Our first and main type of service models we suggest implies hiring a team for a full-time engagement into your project. Important, that you can manage this team fully by yourself, while we will cover HR, accounting and help desk issues. This model is more suitable for long-lasting projects.
- Consultancy services. With this type of our service models you can hire a specialist on a part-time basis to fill out your existing team or complete a separate task. It is more suitable for short projects or small ones. As in the previous one, you also can manage the work by yourself, while we will cover accounting, HR and help desk questions.
- Recruiting services. This model is a recruiting-as-a-service one. It means that our specialists can help you to find and hire a specialist corresponding to all your business’s needs. Thus, we can hire locally in the UAE or find suitable specialists in Eastern Europe. Also, we already have a successful experience of hiring locally in such a difficult IT market as the Japanese one.
- Is the UAE a good place for hiring IT specialists?
The UAE can be definitely named one of the best places in the IT field, and for IT outsourcing in particular. It is also proved by the IT market capacity in the UAE and its growth, especially growth predicted for the near five years. So, if you are looking for IT specialists in the UAE, you can be reassured that you have chosen a good country for it.
- Which specializations are most in demand at the IT market in the UAE?
- What is the average salary for a software developer in the UAE?
Talking about the average salary for a software developer in the UAE, it is hard to name one exact number as there are a lot of factors influencing it. Thus, the price will vary, depending on the location, skills and experience of the developer. But the most real average number for an IT specialist in the UAE is about $3000 per month.
- Which cities are the best for IT outsourcing in the UAE?
Location is an important factor in the hiring process that affects the cost and hiring abilities. That is why we can highlight the best cities for IT outsourcing in the UAE, that suggests the biggest number of IT specialists and wider range of specializations. Thus, there are such cities as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman.
- How can I benefit from hiring an IT specialist in the UAE?
Hiring IT resources in the UAE can be beneficial for you, as there are a large number of IT professionals with various specializations, so that it will be easy to find a suitable one. What is more, there is comparatively low salaries and wide scale of the cost variability, that makes UAE IT market suitable for nearly everyone.