Offshore Software Development Company in UAE
Offshore practices are now in high demand among businesses of all sorts. However, there are still company owners that do not know or trust offshoring simply because they do not understand it. So what is offshoring? Firstly, it is a part of a bigger term, called outsourcing, that means hiring an outer executor to get your company’s tasks done. Outsourcing consists out of three main branches – offshoring, nearshoring and onshoring. Today we will focus solely on the first one. Thus offshoring means hiring a contractor from a different country, in most cases somewhere overseas.
So what are the main benefits of offshoring and offshore website development in UAE in particular that make this business practice so appealing? Currently, the most prominent ones are:
- Delegating routine jobs. Routine tasks take a great deal of your time and are at times not that important. With offshoring, you are able to let the software development companies in Dubai, UAE do those tasks and you will give urgent tasks 100% of your time and dedication.
- Bigger talent pool. With nearshoring and onshoring your hiring options are somewhat limited, while with offshoring your talent pool is literally of the size of the world.
- Cutting cost. The main and biggest benefit of offshoring, in general, is the way that it can significantly cut your business expenses, especially if speaking of something as complex as software development.
- 24/7 shifts. With the help of an outsourced team, your business can now be running 24/7.
Offshore Software Development Services in UAE: An Overview
Over the last couple of years, the United Arab Emirates became a truly recognizable place for outsourcing in the world. UAE software development can be interesting both for European clients and for Asian, who usually prefers to turn to a software development company in Vietnam. Recent researches show, that the market of software development outsourcing in Dubai is expected to hit Dh 4.38 billion by the year 2020. Such rapid growth of the offshore software development companies in UAE can be easily explained by a few factors where the most prominent one is the convenient location of this country which makes it accessible for foreign vendors. More than just that, the expansion of the IT market is being fully supported by the government of the country which makes it easier for young specialists to enter – most students in the UAE have an opportunity to work part-time while studying. Due to this fact, most of them already have a few years of experience when they begin to work full time. Therefore offshore software development services in UAE, Dubai are so popular last years.
Also, according to this data, the most typical customers for outsourcing software development in Dubai firms come from the financial services, media, retail, and other industries.
Obviously, the best offshore software development center in UAE are located in its biggest cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
IT Market in the UAE
Researchers project that IT services in the UAE will bring $3.2 billion in revenue in 2023. By 2028, they expect this number to grow to $4.5 billion. The annual growth rate during these years will equal 7.43%, surpassing the US CAGR 2023-2028 of 6.70%. The United States’ IT sector is expected to generate a maximum revenue of $454.7 billion in 2023.
The UAE’s tech export value totaled $2.9 billion in 2021. IT outsourcing is predicted to generate nearly half of this revenue, or $1.2 billion, in 2023. Such success is driven by the developed IT infrastructure, which includes 32k software development companies UAE and 328k IT professionals. The key trends in the ICT sector include AI, big data, IoT, cyber security, cloud services, software, and hardware.
Such a diversity of evolving technologies makes the United Arab Emirates one of the most attractive ICT markets in the Middle East and Africa. Global tech giants actively invest in the UAE-based data and cloud centers also due to multiple motivational programs supported by the government. With the growing demand for IT services, the number of IT outsource companies in Dubai and across the country also increases.
Top 5 UAE Cities to Hire Programmers
The United Arab Emirates is equally comfortable for the US, European, African, and Asian companies that want to offshore their software development. The country’s business-favorable incentives, friendly tech ecosystem, and vibrant events attract hundreds of companies looking for tech solutions and innovations. The UAE has five major cities where you can find tech talents.
- Dubai. This is a city with more than 3 million inhabitants and around 3,300 software development Dubai companies. Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Apple, Google, and other tech giants have offices in this metropolis. Dubai is a growing fintech hub focusing on blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. It has several free zones that support tech entities. A software developer Dubai earns about $71,864 annually.
- Abu Dhabi. The capital of the UAE has 1.5+ million residents. You’ll find nearly 2,800 IT-related and 319 software development companies in Abu Dhabi. Amazon, Apple, Honeywell, IBM, and Microsoft are only a few large tech corporations with offices in this city. The IT ecosystem of the megalopolis includes many Web3 and tech startups, including Hub71. $49,000 is the average annual payroll of a software developer Abu Dhabi.
- Sharjah. The capital of the Emirate of Sharjah is the third most populated city in the UAE, hosting 1,500 companies connected to IT. $71,870 is the average software developer’s salary in this location. Such prominent companies like Amazon, Salesforce, and Google opened their representative offices in Sharjah. More than 700 startups joined the accelerator organized by the Sharjah Research, Technology, and Innovation Park — an institution promoting ICT in the UAE.
- Al Ain. The country’s fourth-largest city is also known as “Garden City” due to its parks, green avenues, and oases. It’s a home for 645,000 people and around 23 top-rated computer software companies. Glassdoor has 35 tech vacancies currently open in Al Ain, while an IT specialist in this city is offered up to $13,610 per year.
- Ajman. This is the last of the five largest cities in the United Arab Emirates, with around 400,000 inhabitants. The Emirate of Ajman encounters 564 IT companies, while the average annual payroll of a programmer here equals $13,000. Ajman Free Zone has become one of the UAE’s best hubs for tech companies.
Benefits to Hire From Offshore Software Development Company in UAE
In case you are still having some doubts about looking for an offshore software development company in UAE – here is the list of benefits of offshore software companies in Dubai and other cities of UAE, that might convince you to give them a chance:
- Convenient location. The United Arab Emirates is the country, the country that is equally distant from all major outsourcing clients such as the United States or Europe, which makes it easier for them to communicate with specialists of different countries.
- An extensive base of possible candidates. Due to the government’s support and working opportunities most young IT specialists stay in the country to work for one of the offshore IT software companies in Dubai or any other UAE city, for example, for web development company Abu Dhabi.
- Low prices. If you decide to partner up with any offshore software development company in UAE, you will be able to hire developers in United Arab Emirates for lower rates than those, for example, that are located in Europe. Though if you need to reduce your costs even more you can try to hire developers in Egypt.
- Easy to contact. Due to time zone convenience, you will not have any troubles contacting your offshore web development company in UAE and clarifying any questions you might have. So, web development services UAE can be a good solution.
As you can see, offshore IT software companies in Dubai and other cities of the UAE have a list of undeniable benefits which makes lots of major companies consider it as a great location for outsourcing in general and offshoring in particular. Today all this country’s major clients traditionally come from the US or Europe as software development company UAE can provide a great ratio of excellent work and low prices.
Cost to Hire Developers in UAE
When you consider outsourcing software development Abu Dhabi or choosing developer companies in Dubai, you consider the quality-to-cost ratio. And the table below might help you estimate the cost-effectiveness of hiring an engineer from the UAE. We’ve highlighted the annual salaries of top-rated specialists across their experience levels.
The remunerations of UAE-based software developers are significantly lower than those of their US and European colleagues. Just to compare, an engineer from the USA will get around $106,052, while the ones from Germany or the Netherlands will get $71,800 and $77,000, respectively. So you can pay 3-5 times less when outstaffing technicians in the UAE.
Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Building Tech Teams in UAE and Ukraine
Have you turned from the idea of contracting IT outsourcing companies in UAE and switched to assembling a remote development team in this country? Or are you considering Ukraine as a location for your engineers? If so, it’s critical to consider the legal aspects of hiring technicians in each country.
Hiring Process: Legal Implications in the UAE and Ukraine
If you select Mobilunity as your outstaffing provider in the United Arab Emirates or Ukraine, our company will contract each developer locally. This means we conclude cooperation agreements between our entities registered in the UAE or Ukraine and individual entrepreneurs — your software developers in Dubai or other locations.
We’re obliged to transfer remuneration, report and pay taxes, and complete the accounting documents. This way, we do the paperwork and cover the compliance and legal aspects for your dev team. Our party ensures the operation of your team while you get functional control over it. We state all these nuances in the second contract — the service agreement between your company and ours.
Once you get assigned to our recruiting services only and plan to hire engineers directly, our specialists will consult you on the hiring options. Or you’ll need to check legal options for hiring coders from the UAE or Ukraine.
Intellectual Property Protection: Understanding the Legal Framework in Both Countries
The next critical point of hiring, for example, an app developer Dubai, a SaaS developer Abu Dhabi, or a WordPress developer in Sharjah is transferring the rights for intellectual property (IP). In 2021-2022, the UAE government has issued a set of relevant regulations. Among them are Decree-Laws on Copyrights and Neighboring Rights and Trademarks.
These documents protect authors and owners of computer programs, databases, and smart applications. They also define how employers and hiring companies get IP ownership rights on codes. The same applies to the IP rights in Ukraine. Mobilunity’s legal team monitors official IP law updates in each country we work with.
In the direct contracts with developers, we clearly state that the IP ownership goes to us. Consequently, we pass these rights to clients in our cooperation agreements. We offer consultations on the IP matter to our recruiting-only clients to help them avoid potential issues. However, we are not responsible for the final wording in your direct cooperation or employment contracts.
5 Pros of Contracting Skilled IT Recruiters
IT recruiting in the UAE embraces many nuances, as mid-level and senior tech experts are always in high demand here. Though you can have one or several in-house recruiters, addressing niche and location-focused specialists is beneficial.
Let’s assume you’re looking for a Salesforce developer Dubai, a SaaS developer Abu Dhabi, or an Android developer in Sharjah. Below are the six bonuses for attracting professionals to this task.
- You’ll assemble your squad faster. Skilled tech recruiters use proven searching techniques. They also leverage practical approaches to LinkedIn candidates. Advanced tools, division of responsibilities, and synchronized work allow IT recruiting teams to streamline your applicants’ search. Recruiting experts optimize timeframes for pre-screening CVs, running HR and tech interviews, and selecting the best experts for your project.
- You’ll hire top-skilled developers. Once you need to get a PHP developer Dubai or a Java developer in Abu Dhabi on board, professionals will find top-rated experts for you. Tech recruiters create their own talent pools and benefit from having access to similar databases of their partners. This way, you’ll see more resumes of technicians who fit the role. You’ll be able to assess your future teammates’ hard and soft skills and get a better price-to-quality ratio.
- You’ll cover force majeure risks. When hiring, for example, a website developer in Dubai yourself, you get no guarantees. This specialist can meet all your requirements during the interviews. But this person can suddenly decide to quit after a few working days. That’s when you’ll need more time and money to start a new search. By contracting an IT recruiting agency, you’ll eliminate these risks and get a replacement promptly and at no cost.
- You’ll be able to scale up promptly. Suppose you spent several weeks looking for and interviewing candidates. Initially, one mobile app developer Dubai can be enough for your project. But chances are that with time, you’ll need to accelerate your product’s time to market. This means you’ll require 2-3 developers more and, in the best case scenario, around 2 months for that. Experienced tech recruiters can grow your team with skilled devs faster and cost-effectively.
- You’ll have your dev team assisted. Turning to IT outsourcing companies in Dubai or other cities has even more benefits. In addition to selecting the most relevant candidates for the role, these agencies assist your team. They contract, onboard, locate, equip, and handle the administrative issues for your team. IT outsourcing companies in UAE deal with various tasks from transferring payrolls to complying with local labor requirements. And you can stay focused on your projects.
Ukrainian Offshore Software Development: Mobilunity
Mobilunity has extensive experience delivering top-notch IT specialists in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other UAE cities. So, once you’re searching for a software developer company in UAE to handle your project, consider hiring a dev team instead. We’ll only need 5-8 weeks to assemble a group of 2, 7, or 10+ people in the United Arab Emirates.
This way, you’ll get a dedicated team for long-term cooperation who’ll work on your product just like your in-house employees. However, if you need consultancy, part-time service, or supervision from a senior website developer Abu Dhabi or another tech expert in the UAE, Mobilunity will help, too.
Ukraine has plenty of IT companies that do outsource, however, Mobilunity is definitely among the best ones you can find and there are several reasons to that:
- Plenty of specialists. Unlike many other companies, Mobilunity always provides at least 2 or 3 potential candidates for the job, making sure that you will find the one that will be perfect for your particular project.
- Considerable prices. While doing business with Mobilunity you can always be sure that their prices will be explained up to the last cent – you will always be aware of where you give your money away.
- Speeded up HR process. With Mobilunity’s specialists you will receive your full functioning team withing maximum of four weeks.
- Convenience in the communication process. Offshore team often need to be contacted at any time of day and night. Luckily, Mobilunity’s location allows you to do that without any problems.
3 Ways to Hire Software Developers in Dubai and Other UAE Cities
Mobilunity is on the list of outsourcing companies in UAE that offer flexible cooperation models. We understand that a seasoned company and a startup have different project needs and budgets. By providing three basic ways to get your developers on board, we intend to approach clients individually. Moreover, customers can always start our collaboration with one format and switch to another later.
- You contract a dedicated software development UAE team. This option will fit you best once you need a full-time team of tech talents. While we hire and maintain your engineers working in the United Arab Emirates, you functionally manage your remote team. This model isn’t what classic software development companies in UAE offer — completing the project from A to Z.
Here, we focus more on outstaffing, as we intend to build a professional development team for your long-term cooperation. And these experts will need the involvement of your development manager or product owner. We agree on payrolls and operating costs; you pay a fixed amount each month.
- You hire a software developer Dubai or in the UAE as a part-time consultant. This cooperation format isn’t tied to the size of your company. However, it usually works for short-term projects. Part-time consultancy is the best alternative if you occasionally need an expert’s advice or require supervision. You can engage senior developers with rare expertise and fit their working hours into your schedule.
This plan will also work if you need another pair of hands to handle maximal workload or complete urgent assignments. You pay for the hours worked at an agreed rate every month end. Similar to the dedicated team model, programmers remain on our payroll and assistance while you get functional control over them.
- You outsource IT recruiting to us. Contracting a software development company Dubai isn’t always the only solution. We, for instance, can help you find a full stack developer Dubai and contract this specialist directly. With 10+ years of IT staffing experience, Mobilunity is happy to offer superb recruiting services. We also consult you and programmers on how to make your cooperation legit in the UAE.
In addition to hiring in the United Arab Emirates, our recruiters also build teams in Eastern Europe. They find the best candidates in Serbia, Hungary, Albania, and Azerbaijan, while Ukraine remains one of the top tech talent hubs. Even if you need a software developer in Japan, we already have a successful case in that complex market.
Hire developers in other Countries
Expand your team’s capabilities by recruiting top-tier developers from around the world. This approach allows you to leverage diverse skills and cultural perspectives, enhancing innovation and technical excellence in your projects.
- How long does it take to hire an app developer Dubai?
Between 5 and 8 weeks. During weeks 1-2, our recruiters check your requirements for the tech and soft skills, source the first CVs, and finetune the search criteria. In the week 2-5, we run interviews, assess tech skills, and pick the most relevant resumes. Our specialists send a job offer, sign a contract, and onboard your new coder during the week 5-8.
- Is Mobilunity among the top software development companies in Dubai?
We don’t belong to software development companies UAE as our company delivery is tech experts instead of tech expertise. IT outsourcing companies work with specific tech stacks and keep their staff available. We help customers build dedicated development teams for long-term cooperation. This way, we focus on outstaffing and finding IT experts who can complete your software development projects.
- How much does a WordPress developer Dubai earn?
Glassdoor reports $16,333 as the average annual salary of a WordPress programmer. A PHP developer in this city earns nearly $20,000 per annum, while a front end developer Dubai makes $71,863 per year.
- Can you find a freelance web developer in Dubai?
Yes. Our expertise is finding tech experts of various skill sets. We can build dedicated developer teams and provide senior engineers’ consultancy on a part-time basis who work on our payrolls. But the recruiting-service-only model assumes we find the right specialists for a fee and you contract them directly. So, if you want to work with freelancers, we’re ready to source you relevant CVs.
- How fast can you build a team of 5 developers based in the UAE?
5-8 weeks on average. One of the critical differences between Mobilunity and top outsourcing companies in UAE is the time developers start working on your project. If, for instance, a software development company in Abu Dhabi needs approximately 2 weeks to launch, we need from 5 to 8 weeks. We’ll find, interview, assess tech skills, contract, and onboard your software engineers during this time.
- Can you hire programmers in countries other than the UAE?
Yes. If you need software development services in Dubai and/or Europe, Latin America, or Japan, our recruiters are happy to help you hire a team of software engineers. We have a vast network of searching specialists hiring locally and remotely. Our international clients successfully collaborate with teams assembled in Ukraine, Serbia, Hungary, the Netherlands, Mexico, Columbia, Azerbaijan, and other countries.
Need a Software Development Company in Dubai? Save up and Build Your Dedicated Dev Team There!
All salaries and prices mentioned within the article are approximate NET numbers based on the research done by our in-house Recruitment Team. Please use these numbers as a guide for comparison purposes only and feel free to use the contact form to inquire on the specific cost of the talent according to your vacancy requirements and chosen model of engagement.