React JS Developer Salary in Different Countries
Along with its growth, the demand for remote React developers and ReactJS services has been growing too. Still, just how much?
Review of software developer occupation in the USA. Source: BLS.gov
According to BLS, or Bureau Of Labor Statistics, more than a million software developers were hired in 2014 with an expected increase of 17% by 2024.
Stats on popularity of technologies among developers. Source: insights.stackoverflow.com
Popular JS Frameworks/Libraries Used by a Remote React Developer
Some of them are commonly used more than others. According to Sitepoint, these are some of JS frameworks and libraries that are most widely used by developers for hire:
- React. This technology offers to make the creation of interactive UIs painless, which means that it’s mostly created with simplicity in mind. One big plus point for React is that you can develop new features in it without rewriting existing code.
- Underscore (library). Underscore offers numerous programming helpers without the need to extend any built-in objects. It provides over 100 functions that support such helpers like map, filter, invoke. It also offers a Test Suite which will surely be appreciated by a lot of developers.
- Angular. Angular offers an environment that is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop. It also mentions that it is fully extensible and that it works well with other libraries. All of its features are modifiable and can be replaced by the user.
Median React JS Programmer Salary Across the World
We gathered the salary statistics from 10 countries, from the highest to the lowest:
Do keep in mind that this is the median gross salary, which means that in these countries there are developers who are working for less or more money depending on their seniority, location, and experience.
A Recommendation For Hiring Remote React JS Developers
There are many front end developers with React JS looking for jobs in California, New York, React developers for hire in Santa Monica and in many places around the USA.
For example: a remote React developer salary in California is a bit more than two times higher compared to a remote React JS developer salary from Ukraine. The same applies for a React developer salary in NYC.
If you were to make use of offshoring or outstaffing services and hire someone from Ukraine, you would have a developer for two extra years compared to one from the USA and that would be possible with the same amount of money.
Do keep in mind that we’re talking about the median gross salaries here. A highly experienced developer could easily charge more through. The statistics from BLS are only proving that to be right.
Below you can find some examples of CVs of remote React developers and programmers with different stacks:
Frontend ReactJS Developer
- Developing user interfaces for 8 years with superior knowledge of ReactJS
- Proficient with components which will be used countless times for advanced frontend libraries
- Optimizing all components for the fastest results while working on all browsers and capable devices
Middle ReactJS UI Developer
- 3+ years in development, testing and improvement of user interfaces, using the latest technologies, especially ReactJS
- Implementation of UI based applications and web-related interfaces