React JS Developer Salary in Different Countries
Along with its growth, the demand for remote React developers and ReactJS services has been growing too. Still, just how much?
Review of software developer occupation in the USA. Source: BLS.gov
According to BLS, or Bureau Of Labor Statistics, more than a million software developers were hired in 2014 and this number is going to increase by 17% by 2024 as companies hire software developers more often in the USA.
Stats on popularity of technologies among developers. Source: insights.stackoverflow.com
Ways to Hire Remote ReactJS Developers
One can easily find a ReactJS development company and general one that provide remote services of their developers not only in Ukraine but across the world. Among their clients there are also a lot of well-known and international companies who outsource their projects to Ukraine. IBM, Trip Advisor, Cisco are only some who make use of building development teams in Ukraine.
Why should such clients choose React JS development company in Ukraine or any other country for extension of their in-house development team? There are several very important reasons:
- Reduction of operation costs and office expenses
- Flexibility in extension or reduction of development team any time
- Needed experienced remote experts skilled in rare technologies
- Quick recruitment without any local constraints in terms of hiring/contracting
Popular JS Frameworks/Libraries Used by a Remote React Developer
Some of them are commonly used more than others. According to Sitepoint, these are some of JS frameworks and libraries that are most widely used by developers for hire:
- React. This technology offers to make the creation of interactive UIs painless, which means that it’s mostly created with simplicity in mind. One big plus point for React is that you can develop new features in it without rewriting existing code.
- Underscore (library). Underscore offers numerous programming helpers without the need to extend any built-in objects. It provides over 100 functions that support such helpers like map, filter, invoke. It also offers a Test Suite which will surely be appreciated by a lot of developers.
- Angular. Angular offers an environment that is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop. It also mentions that it is fully extensible and that it works well with other libraries. All of its features are modifiable and can be replaced by the user.
Median React JS Programmer Salary Across the World
- United States – $72,681
- Australia – AU$65,000 ($49,225.15)
- Germany – €34,560 ($41,110.16)
- Ukraine – $18,000
- United Kingdom – £36,097 ($48,107)
- Spain – €33,246 ($38,983)
- Canada – C$63,187 ($49,083)
Comparison of ReactJS Salaries vs AngularJS
|the United States||$72,681||$61,272|
|Australia||AU$65,000 ($49,225)||AU$75,079 ($56,674)|
|Germany||€34,560 ($41,110)||€39,999 ($47,450.41)|
|the United Kingdom||£36,097 ($48,107)||£27,124 ($36,515)|
|Spain||€33,246 ($38,983)||€31,671 ($37,137)|
|Canada||C$63,187 ($49,083)||C$60,217 ($46,767)|
Average annual net salaries of React.js and Angular.js developers
From the table above, it is evident that Angular2 vs React JS developer salaries vary from country to country. Most of the countries in the list have React JS developers costing less than Angular developers, making the former a more practical choice in hiring remote developers. From the numbers above, it is evident that it is more cost-efficient to hire a ReactJS developer. Because ReactJS is grounded on frontend user interface development, HTML5 developers are also great addition to your web development team. The annual average HTML5 developer salary in Ukraine is $17,961.
Front End UI Developer Salary in the USA and Europe
Nowadays, websites are judged not only by their content and purpose but also aesthetics and the user experience that they bring to the table. Frontend developers and web developers that are skilled and experienced in creating immersive and highly responsive websites are now in high demand due to the kind of work that they specialize in. Because of this high demand, the market of good frontend developers have now become highly competitive. To cite an example, the annual average UI developer salary in the USA is $67,743. Below are the front end UI developer salary in some of the major cities in the United States:
If we compare the average annual front end web developer salary in NYC and Los Angeles, it is evident from the numbers listed above that the average annual entry level front end developer salary in New York (NYC) is a lot higher ($78,375), than in Los Angeles, which is $75,345.
Going global, below are the average annual front end UI developer salaries of some of the countries worldwide:
- Luxembourg – €42,000 ($49,297)
- Canada – C$55,392 ($42,994)
- Spain – €26,091 ($30,622)
- Israel – ILS 205,476 ($57,945)
- Japan – ¥4,994,319 ($43,934)
From the numbers presented above, it can be said that the most practical and cost-efficient way of hiring UI developers, is to hire from Ukraine.
Below you can check the average salaries of frontend developers in some other countries:
Do keep in mind that this is the median gross salary, which means that in these countries there are developers who are working for less or more money depending on their seniority, location, and experience.
A Recommendation For Hiring Remote React JS Developers
There are many front end developers with React JS looking for jobs in California, New York, React developers for hire in Santa Monica and in many places around the USA.
For example: a remote React developer salary in California is a bit more than two times higher compared to a remote React JS developer salary from Ukraine. The same applies for a React developer salary in NYC.
If you were to make use of offshoring or outstaffing services and find a developer and hire in Ukraine, you would have a developer for two extra years compared to one from the USA and that would be possible with the same amount of money.
Do keep in mind that we’re talking about the median gross salaries here. A highly experienced developer could easily charge more through. The statistics from BLS are only proving that to be right.
Below you can find some examples of CVs of remote React developers and programmers with different stacks:
CV#1 Remote React Developer
Denis – Frontend ReactJS Developer Resume Sample
- Developing user interfaces for 8 years with superior knowledge of ReactJS
- Proficient with components which will be used countless times for advanced frontend libraries
- Optimizing all components for the fastest results while working on all browsers and capable devices
Middle ReactJS UI Developer CV Example
- 3+ years in development, testing and improvement of user interfaces, using the latest technologies, especially ReactJS
- Implementation of UI based applications and web-related interfaces