What Is The Best European Country For IT Outsourcing?
Reasons to Consider Outsourcing to Eastern Europe
If you are managing a Company, no matter whether it’s a small firm or large corporation, you may be asking yourself if IT outsourcing in Europe is for you. According to the Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association, there are 5 main reasons to start Eastern Europe IT outsourcing. But the most important question is – what country you should choose to be satisfied with the quality of work. As you know, there are many authorities that have their own rating systems and statistics. Statisticbrain.com has made it’s own list of “Top Rated Outsourcing Countries” with statistics that included workforce, resources/skills, cost index and overall rating. According to their research, there are great outsourcing destinations in Eastern Europe, including Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Romania and Latvia. More than half of all Eastern European countries are ranked among the “top rated outsourcing countries” by their standards. I encourage you to check out the article yourself and judge what statistics are important for you and your business. One thing is clear, Eastern Europe IT outsourcing is definitely something you should consider.
Choose Ukraine for Your Software Outsourcing Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe is a large area with different languages and customs, so you may wonder which location is best for your outsourcing needs. I can say without any doubt, the country you should choose, is Ukraine. Why Ukraine? Because it has more than 3,500 ICT providers and over 1000 IT companies. Because it is recognized as the #1 software engineering force in Central and Eastern Europe. Two weeks ago, our colleague Alfonsine Williams, an American living in Ukraine, made a list entitled “why choose Ukraine for your IT outsourcing”. He offers a different point of view, and proves that we are not here to praise or glorify ourselves. We support our claims with facts. Check our infographics on outsourcing to Eastern Europe and its benefits.
Ukraine as a Heart of IT Outsourcing Eastern Europe
It goes without saying that Ukrainian IT companies are mainly working with the clients who are looking for partners in outsourcing in Europe. Ukraine has approximately 4000 IT companies, 85% of which are small and medium companies with less than 80 employees on board. Besides that, most of them are located in larger cities of Ukraine like Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Dnepropetrovsk and Odessa. Below, you can see that almost 45% of the companies are located in the capital city of Kyiv.
Recognition for Ukraine’s IT prowess is growing. Since 2011 Ukraine has achieved a lot, and it seems as though it will continue achieving accolades within the immediate future:
- 2011 – Ukraine won in “Outsourcing Destination of The Year” within Outsourcing Excellence Awards.
- 2012 – According to “Exploring Ukraine IT Outsourcing Industry 2012”, Ukraine occupied 4th place behind India, the USA and Russia, due to Ukraine’s number of certified IT-specialists,.
- 2013 – Ukraine gained 1st place among CEE in “best market value in IT-outsourcing” and “the largest number of staff employed in IT” categories.
- 2014 – Three Ukrainian companies, Intetics, Miratech and Softengi hit the “Top 5 Rising Stars’ ranking The Global Outsourcing 100.
Still Not Impressed about IT Outsourcing Europe?
There are many clients considering working with European outsourcing companies, but still having doubts. Especially Ukraine :) Don’t be afraid. We don’t bite. Take a look at these 5 Myths about Outsourcing to Ukraine and be sure that you are doing all right. And Mobilunity will help you with that! Our team is eager to offer you all-in-one IT assistance with any aspect of startup outsource development Europe you may need, our services include:
- Website development for different CMS from WordPress and Shopify to Magento and Drupal
- Complex systems development in PHP, Yii, Laravel and many more!
- Mobile applications development including native and hybrid apps
- Design of whole websites to printed materials
- Website maintenance, bugfix and support
- Website promotion in search engines and content management
- Online client support including Live Chat, calls and emails processing
- Business analytics and project management
We guarantee smooth communication and final satisfaction with every project. Check our portfolio for more details and don’t hesitate to leave your quote request – we will get back to you within 12 hours.