Find the Right Partner Among Software Development Staffing Agencies
Many companies these days are stepping away from the traditional in-house recruitment model and give their preferences to outstaffing. The type of employment when a client reaches out to a company-mediator (an outsourcing vendor) that is responsible for the official employment of the team. A software development agency also takes care of the workers’ salaries, bonuses, and pieces of the required equipment.
Examples of outstaffing practices can be seen at some of the biggest modern companies. One of the most well-known companies that used outstaffing is Microsoft. They often outsource a broad spectrum of their business processes to offshore vendors. Another great example would be Camptocamp, a Swiss company that has been using outsourcing services for a while now. Finally, at some point, Coca Cola has been outsourcing the development of some of its products to the public.
Choosing the Perfect Software Development Staffing Agency
When you start looking for a Ukrainian software development company or agencies from other countries, you will soon see that there are plenty of those out there. It makes the process of making the right decision a pretty hard one. However, if you know what qualities to look for in software development staffing agencies, it should not be that hard. Let’s take a look at the most important traits to consider while you are choosing the perfect staffing agency:
- They respect deadlines. Whenever companies choose to outsource temporary staff the main problem is usually the speed of the recruitment process – the faster your new team begins to work, the better.
- They learn about your company. It is important that when you hire a web development agency or any other sort of staffing company they dedicate some time to learn about your business, its goals, and priorities. Knowing all this will help in finding the perfect candidate for the job.
- They keep their promises. Hire development agency that keeps its promises in following the steps of the development process. It is important that nothing is being missed to speed things up, remember that quality matters the most.
- They are ethical and honest. Your web design development agency should provide you with exact specialists that you have previously requested.
- They are always in contact. You should be able to reach your outsource software product engineering agency whenever you need to.
- They are transparent. It is always a good sign that when you reach out to a staffing agency you are getting a detailed invoice for all the expenses.
- They are experts at what they do. Make sure that your future vendors know the industry and can easily understand your needs.
Benefits and Risks of Outstaffing
Despite the high popularity of this business practice, it is important to learn about its biggest benefits and risks before you reach out to software development recruitment agencies. For this occasion we have prepared a comparison table for you that you can take a look at below:
Recruitment Process Specifics at Software Development Recruitment Agencies
Reaching out to a web application development agency or any other type of outstaffing vendor typically results in the following recruitment process:
- A client describes their project and shares their vision about the perfect candidate to do the job.
- It is ideal if the client can provide a detailed technical task for the job.
- Straight after that, a recruitment team of the staffing agency begins looking for candidates.
- Shortly after a certain number of candidates have been selected, a client will be given a list of the top talents to choose from.
- The next step would be a staffing company setting up final interviews for those candidates who have been selected by the client. This step is being followed by the staffing company making the final offer to the client and if both parties agree – they sign the contract.
- After signing the contract comes the onboarding process of the hired specialists that is the staffing company’s responsibility. It is also important that the staffing vendor always keeps in touch with the client.
IT Outstaffing Model as the Way to Optimize Your Expenses
The decision to hire web development agency or any other outstaffing company might, in fact, be the best in terms of cost-effectiveness. Typically, a staffing agency has a fixed price for a team of developers that can be further customized according to client’s needs and requirements. It is very cost-effective and can significantly reduce your project’s expenses.
On average a fixed price outstaffing model includes the following perks:
- Recruitment expenses
- Employee onboarding process
- Tax compensation
- Personal time-off compensation (sick leave & vacation days)
- Office rent
- Employee retention
Mobilunity as Your Outsource Software Product Engineering Agency
Finding a perfect staffing agency is a challenging task. Some never find a trustworthy vendor and only spend their time and money while some get lucky enough to find Mobilunity. If you are looking for outstanding quality for a fair price – this is just the right partner for you. It is a Ukrainian-based outstaffing company that you can reach out to if you want to hire mobile app development agency or just need your outstaffing tasks to be covered. Take a look at their most prominent benefits:
- Swift recruitment process
- Reasonable and transparent prices
- A chance to find rare skills
- Focus on the development in your specific industry
- Years of experience on the market