TOP 5 CVs of MongoDB Developer with MEAN Stack
MongoDB is also open-source, so its code base is publicly accessible and as a result, MongoDB developers can expect a lot of support from the online community of MongoDB developers. As of writing, MongoDB has the third highest number of stars on Github among all NoSQL databases, with 11,892 stars.
According to traffic analyzer Alexa, the country with the highest traffic on the MongoDB website is China, with 21.2% of all traffic coming from the country. This is followed by the United States (18.3%), India (12.5%), France (4.2%), and Italy (3.1%).
Thus, from the above data, we can deduce that MongoDB is most widely used by developers and businesses in these countries.
User base of MongoDB includes several large, multi-national companies including Facebook, Google, Electronic Arts, Forbes, and Cisco. With over 20 million downloads, MongoDB is undoubtedly one of the most promising database systems across the globe.
MongoDB MEAN Stack Developer CVs
Here are 5 CVs of MEAN stack MongoDB developers to give you an idea of the type of projects they work on and other technologies they are exposed to.
CV#1 Senior MEAN MongoDB Developer
- 6 years experience in full stack development
- Building end-to-end applications using MEAN stack with both Angular 1 and 2
- Managing NoSQL databases like MongoDB, as well as relational databases like MySQL
- Development of cross-browser web applications and performing browser compatibility troubleshooting using Modernizr, Browser shots and Caniuse
- Implementation of server-side code written in Node.js with Express framework to store and retrieve data in MongoDB using Mongoose
- Processing of MongoDB data with Map-Reduce operation to compress large volumes of data
Skills and Knowledge
CV#2 Senior MEAN MongoDB Developer
- 7 years of experience in web development
- Architecture and implementation of dynamic, cross-browser, and mobile-responsive web applications using MEAN stack
- Writing of web service codes for a mobile application to synchronize local data with data stored on MongoDB in server
- Development of browser-based text editor with Node.js as backend language
- Refactoring of codes of a system built with AngularJS to implement MVC architecture
CV#3 Middle MEAN MongoDB Developer
- Development of an application for monitoring miner safety in different mining locations with MongoDB as database
- Development of a technician ticketing system using MEAN stack with Bootstrap, OpenLayers, and NvD3
- Development of an application for browsing politician profiles using AngularJS framework, and deployment to AWS server
- Creation of wireframes to layout the UI of various websites during planning phase
CV#4 Middle MEAN MongoDB Developer
- Usage of MEAN stack to develop a web application where users can post and answer questions
- Creation of schemas in NoSQL (MongoDB) to store personal information of registered users in a web app
- Development of an application that uses location services for emergency requests
- Development of a web feature for getting real-time user responses
CV#5 Junior MEAN MongoDB Developer
- Usage of MEAN stack with MVC architecture to build applications
- Usage of Mongoose to create schemas and insert documents to MongoDB database
- Development of responsive single page applications using Bootstrap and Angular 1
- Performance of unit testing with Mocha and Chai
Hire MongoDB Developer